- K-9 made an appearance. Not a static display! Runs! Talks! Powered by a VIC-20 http://t.co/VWU7aLkAXG 11 hours ago
- Got a chance to see a preview of Viva Amiga #VivaAmiga - Great documentary!! 1 day ago
- Jack, Kyle, Ethan, Malcolm and Oscar talking PDP's http://t.co/CfMAzfJPTI 1 day ago
- Jay West diagnosing issues with an HP 1000 http://t.co/khWQFM8XXW 1 day ago
- Jason T - one of our hosts http://t.co/8dNoLwWvoB 1 day ago
The Atlanta Historical Computing Society and the Computer Museum of America are pleased to announce the second annual Vintage Computer Festival Southeast will take place May 3-4, 2014. The venue will be the same CompUSA store building in Roswell, GA as last year, but this year’s exhibit space will be greatly enlarged, occupying the store’s […]
Were you there? Did you miss the fun? Check out what you missed!
When: Saturday, 4/20 from 9:30 am – 7:30 pm Sunday, 4/21 from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm Where: Kings Market Shopping Center, Roswell, GA (in the former CompUSA), 1425 Market Blvd. #200, Roswell, GA 30076 (Need Directions?) Admission: One day adult tickets to the VCFSE are $10, with a two day pass for $15. Children […]