Altair 8800bt Presentation by Steve Lafferty – Adobe Acrobat file
… at Christ the Lord Lutheran Church on Saturday, January 7 @ 1 p.m.
The last meeting had two separate presentations: Continue reading →
- Don't forget we have a meeting this Saturday, but we'll be meeting at the COMP-USA (for some last cleanup, etc. from a great VCF SE 3.0) 1 week ago
- May meeting will be at CompUSA wp.me/p1ZL02-gl 1 week ago
- If you’re not already, be sure to follow @VCFSE for some great photos and news from VCFSE 3.0! #vcfse #vintagecomputer 2 weeks ago
- VCFSE 3.0 Starts Tomorrow! wp.me/p1ZL02-gk 3 weeks ago
- Only 3 More Days to VCFSE 3.0! wp.me/p1ZL02-gd 3 weeks ago
The Atlanta Historical Computing Society and the Computer Museum of America are pleased to announce the second annual Vintage Computer Festival Southeast will take place May 3-4, 2014. The venue will be the same CompUSA store building in Roswell, GA as last year, but this year’s exhibit space will be greatly enlarged, occupying the store’s […]
Were you there? Did you miss the fun? Check out what you missed!
When: Saturday, 4/20 from 9:30 am – 7:30 pm Sunday, 4/21 from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm Where: Kings Market Shopping Center, Roswell, GA (in the former CompUSA), 1425 Market Blvd. #200, Roswell, GA 30076 (Need Directions?) Admission: One day adult tickets to the VCFSE are $10, with a two day pass for $15. Children […]