Altair 8800bt Presentation by Steve Lafferty – Adobe Acrobat file
… at Christ the Lord Lutheran Church on Saturday, January 7 @ 1 p.m.
The last meeting had two separate presentations: Continue reading →
- RT @SubbySSBN: Atlanta Historical Computing Society is having our annual Christmas/Holiday video game extravaganza this Saturday 12-5PM. Co… 2 days ago
- Annual Holiday Party on Dec. 20 wp.me/p1ZL02-fO 1 week ago
- Next meeting is November 15 wp.me/p1ZL02-fM 1 month ago
- @AtlHCSdotORG It was cold out at the show, but we all had fun! And Kyle's hat definitely added a Geeky tone :-) http://t.co/yyTKfkOtKG 1 month ago
- November 1st and 2nd, the AHCS will be at the Stone Mountain Hamfest at the Gwinnett fair grounds.… wp.me/p1ZL02-fK 1 month ago
The Atlanta Historical Computing Society and the Computer Museum of America are pleased to announce the second annual Vintage Computer Festival Southeast will take place May 3-4, 2014. The venue will be the same CompUSA store building in Roswell, GA as last year, but this year’s exhibit space will be greatly enlarged, occupying the store’s […]
Were you there? Did you miss the fun? Check out what you missed!
When: Saturday, 4/20 from 9:30 am – 7:30 pm Sunday, 4/21 from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm Where: Kings Market Shopping Center, Roswell, GA (in the former CompUSA), 1425 Market Blvd. #200, Roswell, GA 30076 (Need Directions?) Admission: One day adult tickets to the VCFSE are $10, with a two day pass for $15. Children […]